DONGAH TIRE HISTORY
- 2017 11 Spinning off rubber business from Auto parts.
- 2015 03 Nominated as one of the top 100 companies for job creation.
- 2013 12 50th trade day. Awarded for the exportation of $200,000,000
- 2011 06 DONGAH TIRE celebrated its 40th anniversary.
- 2004 05 Qingdao China Tube Plant established.
- 2001 06 DONGAH TIRE celebrated its 30th anniversary.
- 1998 04 Acquisition of Quality Certification for Good Recycling.
- 1997 01 Awarded the Best Company Prize for Industrial Peace Activities in 1996.
- 1996 11 Awarded Export Contributor Prize from the Korean Trade Association.
- 1995 12 Acquirement of ISO 9001 Certification(TUV Rhineland, Germany)
Awarded US$ 100 Million Export Prize from the President of Korean Government on the 33rd Korean Export Celebrating Day.
- 1995 03 Establishment of Cheongchon Scholarship Foundation.
- 1994 05 Award the Bronze Medal from the President of Korean Government on the 29th Labor Day.
- 1994 03 Award the Silver Medal from the President of Korean Government on the 28th Korean Tax Day.
- 1993 06 Awarded Best Company Prize of 1993 Korean Management Grand Prix.
- 1991 06 Awarded a commendation for Peace of Industry by Kyungnam Province governor.
- 1990 12 Establishment of Cheongchon Culture Foundation.
- 1990 11 Awarded US$ 50 Millon Export Prize from the President of Korean Government on the 27th Korea Export Celebrating Day.
- 1988 09 Listed on Korea Stock Exchange Market (Capital : Korean won 9.5 Billion).
- 1987 11 Establishment of Retread & Rubber Factory at Bukjeong, Yangsan.
- 1987 03 Awarded Medal from the President of Korean Government on the 12th Korean Tax Day.
- 1984 03 Awarded Prize for duly paying Tax from Korean Prime Minister.
- 1982 11 Awarded US$ 10 Million Export Prize from the President of Korean Government.
- 1982 02 Movement of Factory and Head Office to Yusandong, Yangsan
- 1980 12 Awarded Korean Prime Minister’s Prize for export contribution on the 17th Korean Export Celebrating Day.
- 1977 06 Received the Export contribution Award from the Busan Chamber of Commerce & Industry Obtained domestic standard KS mark for tube (No.1559) and retreading tire (No. 3330).
- 1974 08 The first export of automobile Inner-tubes.
- 1971 06 Establishment of company (started tire retreading at Anrak-dong, Pusan, Korea).